Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 225

Thread: GREAT QUOTES..

  1. #161
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Monday Morning,

    I hope everyone had a great weekend. It really went by really fast. I was painting at my Mom's house all weekend. Anyway I hope all is well. Here is a quote to get everyone started this week.

    "Don't exist on what you have done. Exist on what you can do."
    Jesse Owens

    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  2. #162
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That was a really good one Gus. I need to use that one at work on some people. That is one thing they know how to do. Anyway here is one that I hope you like.

    Flattery is like chewing gum --- enjoy it briefly, but don't swallow it.

    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  3. #163
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    There is so much good in the worst of us,
    And so much bad in the best of us,
    That it hardly behooves any of us
    To talk about the rest of us.
    _Edward Wallis Hoch


    Happy Tuesday Dawny!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #164
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well are half way there. It is hump day and I hope all is well with everyone. Here is one for today:

    " Experience is not what happens to a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him."
    Aldous Huxley

    Have a Good Day
    Dawn

  5. #165
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around some other way.
    _John Tudor


    Loved the flattery quote Dawn.
    Have a great Humpday young lady!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #166
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning to Everyone,
    I hope all is well, nothing new going on here.
    So here is one for today:

    A leader has two important characteristics: first, they know where they are going; second, they are able to persuade other people to go with them.
    Have A Great Day
    Dawn

  7. #167
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Friday and I have to get the day started really early today. So here is one for the weekend:

    Take a tip from nature -- your ears aren't made to shut, but your mouth is!!!

    I thought that was a funny one.
    Have a Great Weekend
    Dawn

  8. #168
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is the start of a brand new week. I hope everyone had a good weekend. And will continue to have a good week. Here is one to start it off:

    "The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand."
    Vince Lombardi

    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  9. #169
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.
    _Cherie Carter-Scott, "If Love Is a Game, These Are the Rules"

    Hey, I thought it was <font size=4>FROGiveness!</font>
    Goes to shows what I knows, eh Dawny!

    Have a [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] shine day everyone!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #170
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Tuesday Morning to you all,

    I hope everyone is happy and healthy. We are suppose to get a huge winter storm coming through but it hasn't happen yet. Anyway here is one for everyone who has children. Being that I have a little grand baby here now:

    Parents spend half their time wondering how their children will turn out and half their time wondering when they will turn in.

    Have a Good One
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic